Accounts officers are also to ensure that the financial practices observed by mosque finance officers follow the MUIS Mosque Financial Regulations and the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards. To close monthly and yearly financial statements for clients (Income Statement, Balance Sheets and Cashflow Statements)
- Perform bank reconciliations statements.
- Liaising with auditors, banks and vendors on behalf of clients.
- Training and coaching client staff for data entry on accounting system (QuickBooks Online).
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to perform clerical accounting procedures accurately and on time.
- Classify, code and record financial transactions and post entries to the general ledger.
- Verify and process accounts payable and receivable and financial transactions.
- Participate in the day-to-day operations of a functional department/ area in a centralized Shared Services Center where all of the services for applicable function is performed from centralized location.
With the supplemented info, MMWSS Accounts Officer will assist Mosque Management Board Members to make financial decisions.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.