Lead a team of other HR associates. Will be responsible for a full spectrum of HR functions, implement the HR strategy and HR workplan and operations, including talent acquisition and management, succession planning and professional development of staff, learning and development, performance appraisal and management, rewards and recognition, payroll management and organizational initiatives and other HR related functions.
- Oversee full spectrum of HR functions, propose & implement HR strategies and HR workplan and operations, including talent acquisition, professional development of staff, assist in performance appraisal, announcement of rewards and recognition, payroll for non-management staff and organizational initiatives.
- Advise Senior Management on the design of the organisation structure to enable business strategy.
- Propose & drive the HR transformation and change management in alignment with the company’s innovation and growth agenda.
- Participation in formulation of HR solutions and programmes to address the business needs.
- Propose to the management, policies tailored to business needs; Communicate and introduce approved policies and processes.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Ensure all C&B program and policies follow legislation and recommendations.
- Administer HR-related paperwork to ensure compliance with all labor laws and regulations, as well as government reporting and administration requirements.
- Ad-hoc HR projects.
- Oversee secretariat function, primary point of contact liaising with various departments, board members, managers, and staff meetings; preparation of materials, correspondence and minutes taking.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a senior level HR professional with proven leadership experience.
- Able to oversee a team of HR associates and a team player to work with other departments with MMWSS.
- Independent with strong organizational skills and able to work under pressure with tight datelines.
- Flexible, highly organized and able to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and people-management skills.
- Knowledge of HR systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent knowledge of employment laws, regulations, market practices and general business environment.
- Positive, resourceful and curious to learn.
Please send your updated resume in word doc format to : [email protected]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.