1. Mosque-Madrasah-Wakaf Shared Services (“Shared Services”) invites you to submit a Tender bid and proposal for the Invitation To Tender For the Provision of Production of a Short Film For Ramadan 2020.
2. Mosque-Madrasah-Wakaf Shared Services (“Shared Services”) is a vested entity of the Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (“MUIS”), also known as the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore. Shared Services provides administrative and public education initiatives to MUIS, including Zakat and Wakaf matters.
3. The Zakat and Wakaf Strategic Unit of MUIS (“ZWSU”) is tasked to manage Zakat and Wakaf policies and operations in Singapore. One of the key campaigns run by ZWSU is the Zakat Ramadan Campaign, during which various public education initiatives are launched through print, broadcast, digital and social media.
4. As part of the Zakat Ramadan Campaign, Shared Services works together with Muis (through ZWSU) to produce a Zakat Ramadan short film (“Short Film”) as part of Public Education deliverables.
5. As part of Muis’ plan to raise public awareness on programmes (including Zakat) conducted at the mosque, madrasah and wakaf (MMW) sector for the Singapore Muslim Community, Muis wants a short film on Zakat to be produced. Shared Services will be managing this short film production on behalf of Muis.
6. The short film will be aired primarily on social media in Ramadan 2020 (23 Apr 2020 to 23 May 2020).
7. An additional one-minute format is to be aired on MediaCorp Suria channel during Ramadan 2020.
8. Where necessary, Shared Services and/or Muis may assign one or more Resource Person(s) to assist in the production of the Short Film.
9. The Tender bids and proposals shall be submitted via email, no later than the closing date as stated in Instruction to Tenderers, at 1700 hours (Singapore Time).
10. Submission will not be accepted after the Closing Date and Time, Thursday, 28 November 2019 at 1700 hrs.
11. Shared Services does not bind itself to accept the lowest, or the whole or part of, or any tender bid and proposal.
12. All enquiries regarding the Invitation to Tender and request for ITT documents should be made in writing and directed to: