Request for Information (RFI)
- MMWSS is seeking to establish a Request for Information (RFI) to develop a one-stop School Management System that supports Islamic Education (IE) in Singapore within the MMW sector. The aim is to:
a. Enhance the experience of IE by keeping students involved throughout the entire journey;
b. Provide seamless processing and visibility of progress for IE programmes;
c. Allow remote access to information, payment and acknowledgement of IE changes; and
d. Provide centres with an opportunity to reach out to students more directly, and share updates and programmes of interest.
- The proposer is required to work with MMWSS to propose and conduct the creation of the future School Management System, and propose any other areas required for the system.
- A Request for Information (RFI) briefing for all interested parties will be organised on 13th November 2019, 10am to 11.30am at a venue to be confirmed. Interested parties are required to register their interest via this form.
Submission of Information
4. This RFI is a mechanism for gathering information and concept proposals for the School Management System.
Closing Date of Submission
5. Please send all submissions to Nadir Hakim Roslee (Executive, Grants) at [email protected].
6. The closing date of the submission is 27th November 2019, 5pm.
7. All enquiries regarding this request should be sent to Nadir Hakim Roslee (Executive, Grants) at [email protected]