Executive/Snr Executive/Asst Manager, Procurement
You will be part of the Procurement Team in MMWSS. Your work roles include the procurement operations to manage quotation and tender exercises, guiding and advising users on procurement policies and managing contracts. You are required to have a good understanding of the principles of procurement and are competent in designing and implementing control measures to address non-compliance and gaps in procurement processes. You are also required to analyse trends in procurement processes, identify the challenges and recommend follow-up actions.
- Provide timely advice to users on their procurement requirements and provide guidance on contract management activities
- Review procurement submission processes including sourcing documents, recommendation paper and other related tasks
- Support the Procurement team in the development, implementation and improvement of procurement policies and processes
- Develop and update dashboard with procurement trends, forecasts and KPIs for management reporting and recommend any early intervention where necessary
- Perform other ad-hoc functions and duties as delegated
- Preferably with professional training in procurement operations such as managing tenders, contract management of construction-related projects, and procurement governance
- 3 years of relevant working experience in procurement policies and operations in the public/private sector
- Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Meticulous, conscientious, with good reasoning skills
- Independent, self-driven and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Receptive to working with new systems and technologies
- Diploma in any discipline
1 year contract, convertible to permanent.
Preferably to be bilingual in English and Malay (in order to coordinate with various English and Malay speaking stakeholders and clients)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Please send your updated resume in word doc format to : [email protected]
30 June 2023