The Head, Communications is primarily responsible for leading, developing and executing sectoral Public Education, Marketing and Branding solutions, strategies and programs that effectively promote the Mosque-Madrasah-Wakaf sector, its values and services within internal and external stakeholders, with special focus on productivity, technology and innovation, all of which are envisioned towards the enhancement of the MMWSS’ headquarter’s leadership and influence on the socio-religious life of the community.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong management, leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivator, independent, cooperative, flexible and creative.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Develop and implement communications initiatives (print, broadcast and social media) to engage various stakeholders.
- Social media savvy and experience in digital content and website/app development and marketing preferred.
- Experience in physical event planning a plus.
- Good project management skills, adaptable and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and other productivity applications.
- Knowledge and experience in Content Management Systems, (e.g. SharePoint), Website/App Development tools and other design suites (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) a plus.
Please send your updated resume in word doc format to [email protected]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.